Recently...

December 16, 2015

brock collection.

We're back! And we haven't talked about fashion in awhile. Let's do that today.

I mean, there are enough fashion bloggers out there in the internet-o-sphere--doing their thing (and doing a fine job of it). If you've been a reader of this blog for any time, you know I prefer to focus on the corners of the world that exist outside of the spotlight and the glamour. But sometimes a designer makes me say, "Hey, that's really cool," and "I would totally wear that."

The Spring 2016 line of the up-and-coming Brock Collection is making me say, "Damn! I wished I had married some money, so I could have all of this in my closet with one phone call."

Cool and effortless, classic and hip, casually architectural--these designs feel like a Soho art gallery come to life. I love them. Kristopher Brock and Laura Vassar, the husband-and-wife team behind the Brock Collection, are truly a breath of fresh, fashionable air, and I look forward to seeing more from them in 2016 and beyond.





All photos Peter Goldman via the Brock Collection

And just a few more things to love today.

This collage.

Cosmetic Massacre by Eugenia Loli

This photo.

Tokyo, Japan, 1964 by Michael Rougier

And these wall designs. Via Anabô.



That's all for now. As always, I'll be back soon with more to love. xoL

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP