Recently...

July 3, 2016

ghosts.

We're back!

Today we're loving the collages of Winnipeg artist Paul Butler. Spare and haunting, Butler creates urban spaces where ghosts weave in and among us. These images are from his series "What's Within." In partnership with Montreal's Division Gallery, L.A.'s @Four Six One will be presenting Butler's work, along with a group of Canadian artists on July 6. The details are all here. And you can view more of Butler's minimal collages here.






All images © Paul Butler

And here are a few more things to love.

Finally read and loved Just Kids by Patti Smith.

Photo © Norman Seeff

On a recent visit to Minneapolis, I fell in love with Five Watt Coffee. Their house specialties sound more like craft cocktails. I oped for the Busy Beaver, but if I still lived in the Twin Cities, I'd be working my way through the entire menu. Every drink looked amazing.



And I love this Picasso.

Violin, 1912

That's all for now. Have a wonderful 4th of July, and I'll be back soon with more to love. xoL

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP