Recently...

September 28, 2015

love #16.

Hello!

Lately I've been making lists of the many things I love, and it's time to clean a little house. So, I'm starting off this week with a Love List. And it may just be Part 1. Haven't quite decided yet. In any case, here are five things I'm loving right this minute.

1. People looking eerily like their dogs is nothing new. But Ines Opifanti's paired portraits of dogs and their owners had such a sweetness, I couldn't resist. From Dog People via UFunk.




2. Love the transformed vintage photos of artist Jane Long via My Modern Metropolis




3. Love the FW15 collection of the Canadian design label Noémiah. Via Miss Moss.



4. Love, love LOVE the color-saturated Bohemian interiors of London's Velvet Eccentric. via Gypsy Yaya.




5. Love this book cover.



5. Love these posters for the new film Queen of Earth by designer Anna Katrina Bak. I think they are very Fassbinder-esque. Don't ask me to explain that--it's just a gut thing.



That's all for now, but I'll be back very soon with more to love. xoL

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP