Recently...

April 4, 2011

sweet butter.

Last week I checked out Sweet Butter in Sherman Oaks with a friend.

It was really kind of heavenly, and a nice addition to this stretch of Ventura, just east of Woodman.

My friend commented that it reminded her of Aroma Café in Studio City...but was much nicer.

I thought this was dead on. It's another addition to the trend of chi-chi, French market-y type places.

I really enjoyed the framed vintage recipe cards in the bathroom.

Sweet Butter is not the kind of place I would go to again and again, just because I feel like there are so many more interesting places to eat in the city. But damn it. Sometimes you just want a $16 salad, a $6 latte and a macaroon. And when you do, this is the place to go.

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP