Recently...

March 20, 2017

spring summer.

Here we are, back again after a lovely weekend.

Today we are loving the paintings of Sanja Milenkovic. I discovered the Serbian artist, now based in Milan and Paris, on one of my favorite sites, Saatchi Art. These beautiful pieces fill me with the ideas of spring, summer and vacation--especially in Europe (we'll see if hat happens this year!).

Says the artist about her work:

     “My inspiration comes from different constance [sic] scenes and situations from the real life. The majority of the urban and almost conceptual paintings I am creating is a research on my memory and how snapshots shape can change and create something new. In my works people are playing a major role. I like the moment when the painting is changing and suddenly there is a perfect disorder and some imaginary conversation between the people." 

You can see more of Milenkovic's paintings at her site and Saatchi Art. 












All art (c) Sanja Milenkovic


And here are a few more things to love today:

I love this movie poster. Via The Red List.



I love this Lentil Baked Ziti recipe via one of my favorite food blogs, Cookie and Kate.

Image (c) Cookie and Kate


And here it is: your Song of the Day.


That's all for now. I'll be back soon with more to love.

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP