Recently...

March 16, 2017

sew sarah.


Hi there, and welcome back!

Today we are loving the embroideries of UK artist Sew Sarah Walton. These stunning pieces encompass some of the most important things in a woman's life: friends, vintage dresses and dogs. That's it. The minimal, free-form designs are punctuated with bright pops of patterns. The effect is simple and sweet--yet mind-bendingly beautiful. Once I saw them, I couldn't get them out of my head. And one day, they will hang in my bedroom.

You can see more of Walton's work at etsy and Instagram.











All images (c) Sew Sarah Walton


And a few more things to love today.

I love Barney's feature on the Best-Dressed of Fashion Month.

Via Barney's

I love this recipe for Creamy Kale Pasta from this food blog by a Minnesota couple.

Via Pinch of Yum

And here it is: your Song of the Day.


That's all for now, but I'll be back soon with more to love. <3 br="">

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP