Recently...

April 14, 2015

lorna simpson.

Happy Tuesday!

I love, love, LOVE the work of New York artist and photographer Lorna Simpson In her series of collages, he clips images from Ebony and Jet magazines, then adds bursts of watercolors and sometimes type. I find them mesmerizing.

New, 2014

The Daughter of...2015

Tulip, 2014

 Triple Burned, 2014

Windblown, 2014
All art and images (c) Lorna Simpson

Also loving this Tuesday:

Gluta, aka The Happiest Dog on Earth Who Survived Cancer. I can relate.



Photo (c) Sorasart Wisetsin via Gluta Story

I love this book cover.


Love the vintage signs on Sunset Boulevard near my office.


I am in love with the blog Scaling Back.

And here's your Song of The Day: Short Movie by Laura Marling.

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP