Recently...

April 28, 2015

love dogs.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello again, and welcome to Tailwaggers Tuesday. I don't know if that's a thing, and I did not intend for today's Love List to be canine-themed, but it turned out that way. It's how things happen sometimes, er...often, as dogs are always on my mind. Today, I just ran with it.

1. A bed and breakfast built in the shape of a dog? Oh, hell yes. I would plan a road trip just to stay at the Dog Bark Park Inn in Cottonwood, Idaho. Dennis Sullivan and Frances Conklin, the husband-and-wife team who built "The World's Biggest Beagle," are also folk artists who carve wooden dogs with chainsaws (yikes!). I mean, this looks AMAZING!







2. Love Dry Dog Wet Dog, a photo series by New Zealand pet photographer Serena Hodson. Says the artist,

"Dry Dog Wet Dog came about with washing my own dogs. Their personalities 
change when they know it's bath time. So I decided to create a series of the different 
looks and not only personalities but the difference in look from groomed to wet. 
We get such great texture on the dog when the hair is wet. Some dogs look 
completely different when wet and this was the joy I wanted to capture."

Fancy dogs drenched with water--hilarious. I guess bath time is the great equalizer.





All photos (c) Serena Hodson via My Modern Metropolis

3. Love this poster by designer Susan Black.

 Art & image (c) Susan Black Design

4. Your Dog of the Week is...Greco! Poor Greco was left at the shelter by his former owner. A bit sad and confused, he's still hopeful about the future. Greco is great with dogs, people and loves to play fetch. He's about 5 years old (past the puppy phase!), 16 pounds and best of all--he loves his country!!

Available to adopt from Dogs Without Borders (pssst--tomorrow is #WelcomeHomeWednesday).





5. Rounding out the list and keeping with today's theme, here's your Song of the Day.

Adios and bow wow! See you tomorrow. xoL


No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP