Recently...

April 21, 2015

wedding.

No, I am not having a wedding or going to one. Don't get any wild ideas.

And I'm definitely not one to ooh and ahh over or fantasize about wedding dresses. But every few seasons, Vera Wang knocks me out with her daring, innovative approach to bridal gowns. I love how many of the dresses in the Spring 2016 (yes, 2016 is here) Collection look like elaborate lingerie styles. I mean, I personally wouldn't walk down the aisle in front of 500 of my closest friends and family in a $15,000 sheer little nothing, but come on--it's bold.

But if I was a hot, young NYC fashion editor engaged to a hedge fund manager, you're damn right I would rock the black feathery number. It is hot.







All photos (c) Vera Wang via Style Me Pretty

Keep yourself in the mood with Hotel Madrid, a short film directed by Gordon von Steiner, featuring the new collection.



Moving on, here's more to love:

Love these alternative posters for Badlands. I'm embarrassed to say I only saw this for the first time last year. Loved it.



Love these vintage photos of the New York subways.

Rare color slide of NYC subway at rush hour via Feature Shoot

Inge Morath, 1957 via Pantheon Books

Love the Paintings for Ants of Lorraine Loots.



Paintings and photos (c) Lorraine Loots via Messy Nessy Chic

And that is for this Tuesday, but I'll be back tomorrow with more. Love, Lexa.






No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP