Recently...

July 3, 2015

love #14

Hi everyone. We're back with a Love List before the holiday weekend. Have a wonderful Fourth of July, and I'll see you next week.

1. I'm in love with this dress.


2. I love this Picasso.

Buste d'homme au chapea, 1969

3. Love this photo of Liz Taylor resting between takes during Suddenly, Last Summer, 1959.


4. Love both of these covers for my favorite Fitzgerald novel Tender is the Night.

Cover by John Sewell, 1969

Illustration and design by Carson Ellis via Caustic Cover Critic

5. And I love this dog! Meet Kenny, two years and 15 pounds of snuggly terrier love. Loves toys, loves other dogs and loves to curl up next to you and nap. He's available to adopt today from Dogs Without Borders. PEOPLE! Do not miss your chance at true love.



Bye bye--I'll be back soon with more to love. xoL

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

UP